Don't put your health on hold
In these challenging times it is more important than ever to look after yourself. We are here to help.
We understand it may be more difficult to get medical care and treatment at the moment. Please try to keep regular appointments to support your recovery.
If you’re worried about getting treatment, or you are not able to book appointments, please give the TAC a call. We can talk through your options and also organise an interpreter if you need one.
Health services at home
Many of our clients are now using telehealth to have their health and medical appointments by video or phone call from home. We can pay for these appointments to make sure you can still get the support you need.
Ask your GP or health provider if telehealth is an option for you or visit our telehealth page for more information.
Mental health support
If you or someone in your family is feeling low and struggling to cope there is help available 24/7 through Beyond Blue. Visit beyondblue.org.au or call 1800 512 348.
Read this information in your language
- Arabic - لا تهمل في صحتك - العربية (823.1 KB)
- Chinese simplified - 生活脚步不停息 - 简体中文 (776.1 KB)
- Chinese traditional - 生活腳步不停息 - 繁體中文 (789.3 KB)
- Greek - Μην βάλετε την υγεία σας σε αναμονή - Ελληνικά (765.4 KB)
- Italian - Non mettere in pausa la tua salute - Italiano (773.7 KB)
- Spanish - No posponga el cuidado de su salud - Español (780.6 KB)
- Turkish - Sağlığınızı ikinci plana atmayın - Türkçe (782.1 KB)
- Vietnamese - Đừng tạm gác lại sức khỏe của quý vị - tiếng Việt (761.9 KB)