Invoices and payments
How should I send invoices to the TAC to ensure prompt payment?
TAC staff are working to minimise any impact to provider payments as a result of our remote working arrangements.
The best way to avoid payment delays is to invoice us through LanternPay, our online payment platform. Use LanternPay to:
- get paid quickly and efficiently
- avoid contacting the TAC to ask about payment or service decisions
- submit digital invoices to streamline your bookkeeping
- easily reconcile invoices
- instantly confirm your patient’s eligibility for TAC services before you treat or bill
- receive payment for approved invoices the next business day
If I don’t use or am not eligible for LanternPay, what’s the best way to submit manual invoices?
Email is the best way to submit your manual invoice, as TAC staff are now working remotely.
Send your invoice as an attachment to email@example.com, containing only one client per email. Please note that we cannot accept MYOB links or Microsoft Excel documents.
If email is not an option
Post is still accessible. Send an original copy of your invoice to:
Transport Accident Commission (TAC)
GPO Box 2751
MELBOURNE VIC 3001
What are your invoice requirements?
If you invoice us via email or post, submit a valid tax invoice with all of the details listed at How to invoice the TAC to get paid promptly and accurately.
If details are missing, we may not be able to pay you, or your payment may be delayed.
A separate invoice is needed for each client – multiple clients cannot appear on the same invoice. If you include multiple providers on one invoice, clearly list the services delivered by each provider.