Applications for the TAC's Small Grants Program are now closed.
The program aims to improve the lives of people with Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and/or Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) and provides grants to projects that maximise people's opportunities to participate in their local community.
Approved applications for 2013, 2014 and 2015 can be reviewed on the approved projects page.
How to apply for funding?
Information regarding future funding rounds will be made available via this web page.
If you would like to be informed of upcoming funding rounds via email please provide your contact details to the Small Grants Coordinator via email.
Who can apply for funding?
Selection criteria can be located in the Small Grants Guidelines 2015/2016.
As a minimum, applicants must be an organisation located in Victoria and meet one of the following criteria:
* Organisations registered with the Registrar of Aboriginal Corporations under the Corporations Act
* Local Government authorities
* Victorian Government departments or authorities
* Company limited by guarantee
* Company limited by shares
* Not-for-profit incorporated community organisations
Individuals are not eligible to apply.
The TAC invites applications of up to $25,000.
Please direct all enquiries to the Small Grants Coordinator via email.