Start Navigation [Current Level] End Navigation [Current Level]

Physiotherapy aims to improve your movement and function after your transport accident.

Physiotherapy services can be provided by a physiotherapist who is registered under the Health Practitioner Regulation National Law (other than as a student).

View the TAC physiotherapy policy and fee information.

Find a physiotherapy service provider:

Check that your service provider is appropriately registered: