The Certificate of Capacity form is for authorised providers to provide information about their TAC patient's transport accident conditions and to assess and certify their capacity for work as a result of these injuries.
It is an offence under the legislation to provide false or misleading information. A person who provides a false or misleading certificate of capacity could be liable to prosecution.
Please provide feedback about the Certificate of Capacity to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certificate of Capacity form - PDF 0.6 MB
- Certificate of Capacity form - MS Word 0.07MB
- Certificate of Capacity for Hospital Scanning - PDF 0.61 MB
- Certificate of Capacity for Hospital Scanning - MS Word 0.08MB
- Certificate of Capacity Template - Clinical software vendor information - Webpage
- Certificate of Capacity FAQs for health professionals - Webpage
- Best Practice user guide for GPs - PDF 0.47 MB
- Best Practice user guide for GPs - MS Word 0.63MB
- Medical Director user guide for GPs - PDF 0.3 MB
- Medical Director user guide for GPs - MS Word 0.46MB