Help around the home and garden

Home services

Home services are regular domestic tasks like house cleaning and gardening.

The TAC will pay for your home services when:

  • You have an accepted TAC claim
  • Your home services are for your accident-related injuries
  • There is no one else in your home who can perform regular domestic tasks.

Find out more about home services.

Household help

Household help is for clients who are disabled as a result of an injury in a transport accident and are no longer entitled to receive home services.

Find out more about household help.