As a result of a transport accident, you may need support to access and participate in recreational and leisure activities in your community.
Community group programs should:
- maintain and enhance peer support networks
- facilitate sharing of support services
- assist with independent access to the community
- assess and review the support needed to enable you to participate in community based leisure or recreational activities
- link you into mainstream or supported community-based leisure or recreational activities
- ensure programs continue to appropriately address your needs and goals.
Find a service provider: