Having a TAC decision reviewed
- Ask the TAC to conduct an Informal review
- If you have legal representation, speak to your lawyer about the dispute resolution agreement between the TAC, the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV) and the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA)
- Request a review of the decision by the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT).
The TAC's complaints process
A good place to start is to speak to the TAC staff member that you have been dealing with. If you don't feel comfortable with that you can:
- ask to speak to their team manager or,
- you can lodge a complaint with the TAC.