Integration support billing information
Billing information for bursars / business managers
What to know when you bill the TAC for integration aide and teacher services
- You must send your application to the TAC and receive our approval before the service/support starts.
- Depending on the stability of the student’s program, approval periods can be between one term and one year.
- The TAC does not employ school staff.
- The employment contract a school may enter into with its employees is independent of any funding arrangement the TAC may have with that school.
- Please use the relevant form when you bill the TAC:
- Integration Support: Teacher Account Form, or
- Integration Support: Aide Account Form
- We can only pay for services after they are provided.
- You can bill us each term. If your school is small, we can consider paying each month.
How to calculate rates of payment
- On-costs are calculated according to the method of employment (central or local payroll).
- On-costs include sick leave and relief staff allocation, if applicable.
- Rates and the on-costs paid by the TAC are available at www.tac.vic.gov.au/rates
- We may ask that recall days are used if extra time is requested for excursions or school camps.
- Integration Teachers are only paid for the weeks of the term.
- Integration Aides may be employed on 48/52. This does not apply to casual staff.
Who to contact if you are having difficulties
The TAC coordinator working with your school will be able to help you with:
- applications for support and billing procedures
- questions about on-costs and recall days
The Department of Education and Training Victoria can help with issues about how TAC funding may affect your budget.