Funeral and dependency benefits claim form


This form needs for be completed and returned to the TAC to claim funeral expenses and/or dependency benefits after a person has died as a result of a transport accident. The introduction section sets out what information and official documents need to be provided regarding the deceased person's spouse, partner and dependant children.