The TAC has developed an eLearning module designed to help the community experience how 'Towards Zero' minimises the risk of death or serious injury on the roads by taking into account their interaction between roads, vehicles, speeds and road users.
By the end of this course, learners should be able to:
- Describe what 'Towards Zero' is
- List the principles that underpin 'Towards Zero'
- Identify who is involved in 'Towards Zero'
- Indicate what role different people play in 'Towards Zero'
- Recognise that everyone can make a difference on Victoria's roads.
The TAC encourages organisations, community groups and individuals to undertake the module.
* The eLearning module requires flash to work.
The eLearning module can also be downloaded for deployment on your Learning Management System. More information on downloading the SCORM package is available