The TAC offers an exciting Graduate Program from which recent university graduates can launch their careers. The program duration is two years and places graduates into our claims division, based in Geelong.
The purpose of the TAC Graduate Program is to develop graduates in an accelerated manner to create a future talent pipeline for the TAC.
Life at the TAC
Key features of the program include:
- Strategically aligned, two year program, with a flexible end-date to support transitioning to an ongoing role within the TAC in the final six months
- Graduates are placed within the TAC's Claims Division and rotate through our Claims areas to gain breadth of experience
- Accelerated development opportunities with allocated resources to support this
- Opportunity to undertake externally nationally recognised qualifications (online study) through the Personal Injury Education Foundation (PIEF)
- Learning and development offered through on-the-job opportunities (e.g. project work, learning diaries), mentoring and formal learning
- Undertaking a Syndicate Project in the final six months of the program - working as a team with fellow graduates on a real business idea, developing recommendations to present in front of the Executive Leadership Team
- Matched with a mentor from Senior Management for the duration of the program