This authority allows the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) to obtain any records or information from the nominated medical practitioner which may affect your claim.  If you do not complete this form upon request, the TAC may not be able to assess your entitlements.

Complete the Authority to release information - medical practitioner form online

How to send documents to the TAC


myTAC is the quickest way to:

  • Submit receipts and claim reimbursements
  • Send documents and forms
  • Update your personal and banking details
  • Find out about treatments and services the TAC may pay for


If you can't use myTAC to send your receipts or documents, please take a photo and email it to us at Include your claim number in the subject line of your email so we can process your request.