The TAC will pay for dog kennelling for up to two dogs when:
- You have an accepted TAC claim
- Due to your accident injuries, you must stay in alternative temporary accommodation while your home is modified, and
- You have tried to find alternative accommodation for your dogs with friends, family or neighbours while you are away from home, and
- Your dogs are unable to stay at your home and be cared for by someone else
- The boarding kennel complies with the Department of Primary industries Code of Practice for the Operation of Boarding establishments
The TAC will make decisions about paying for dog kennelling in the time-frames set out in the TAC's Service Charter.