Home services/Domestic services (including gardening)

Start Navigation [Current Level] End Navigation [Current Level]

Home services refer to the household tasks you normally perform for yourself or others in your family. If there are certain household tasks you can't do because of your transport accident injuries, you can pay for workers to do these tasks for you.

It is important that you continue doing the household tasks you are still able to perform and take on more as you build your independence.

View the TAC support at home policy and fee information for accidents on or after 1 January 2005

View the TAC domestic services policy and fee information for accidents on or before 31 December 2004

Find a service provider: