Start Navigation [Current Level] End Navigation [Current Level]

Orthoptists are eye healthcare professionals who can provide treatment for your eyes after your transport accident.

Orthoptics services must be performed by an orthoptist eligible for membership with the Orthoptics Association of Australia.

View the TAC orthoptics policy and fee information.

Find a service provider: