Speech pathology

Start Navigation [Current Level] End Navigation [Current Level]

Speech pathology services may be required if you have sustained communication or swallowing disorder(s) as a result of your transport accident.

Speech pathology services must be provided by a qualified speech pathologist.

View the TAC speech pathology policy and fee information.

Find a provider: