Overseas Attendant Care Request form (for Provider use only)


For occupational therapists – complete this form, in consultation with a community access planner and your client, to request support for your client while overseas on holiday.

Coronavirus update

The TAC is unable to send or receive hard copy documents at this time. Please email forms or other documents to info@tac.vic.gov.au and include the client's claim number in the subject line.