Shared Supported Accommodation Property Enrolment Application


For shared supported accommodation service providers – complete this form to enrol a property for supported accommodation services.

Coronavirus update

The TAC is unable to send or receive hard copy documents at this time. Please email forms or other documents to and include the client's claim number in the subject line.