Travel expenses: declaration for carers (for Provider use only)


For attendant carers – use this form to declare travel expenses incurred when your vehicle is used to transport your patient to medical appointments.

Coronavirus update

The TAC is unable to send or receive hard copy documents at this time. Please email forms or other documents to and include the client's claim number in the subject line.