These resources are designed to meet the requirements of aspects of Unit 1: The health and development of Australia's youth of the VCE Health and Human Development course. Teachers should make reference to existing VCE Health and Human Development textbooks in teaching these courses.
The resources have been written to supplement existing courses and add a contemporary and dynamic component to the assessment tasks (VCE outcomes). They have also been developed to be stand-alone. Please note that there are two assessment tasks written for Outcome 2 of Unit 1.
- Area of Study 1: Understanding youth health and human development
- Assessment Task 1: Data and film study analysis
- Area of Study 2: Youth issues
- Assessment Task 2: Written task: reflecting on independence
- Assessment Task 3: Health issue – road safety campaigns