These resources are tailored for Health and Physical Education Level 10 AusVELS, to complement physical, personal and social learning.
Students work through a series of assessments to explore key road safety issues for young people. These include:
- Writing: A written reflective piece on 'peer pressure kills young drivers'
- Online forum and create a web page: View MAFMAD (Make a Film. Make a Difference) short films. Discuss issues in an online forum and create a web page.
- Group Research: Undertake group research into road safety campaigns and then create your own campaign.
Download our resources
- AusVELS 10 Health teachers notes - Word - 0.03MB
- AusVELS 10 Health assessment sheets - Word - 0.08MB
- AusVELS 10 Health task 1 - Word - 0.07MB
- AusVELS 10 Health task 2, part 1 - Word - 0.05MB
- AusVELS 10 Health task 2, part 2 - Word - 0.65MB
- AusVELS 10 Health task 2, part 3 - Word - 0.5MB
- AusVELS 10 Health task 3, part 1 - Word - 0.05MB
- AusVELS 10 Health task 3, part 2 - Word - 0.05MB