Have your say on how driving, riding and walking could be made safer in your community at a Regional Road Safety Forum.
Click on the locations below for more details on a Forum near you and register your interest in attending.
If you are unable to attend a forum and would like to provide your feedback please visit the Engage Victoria site to contribute.
- July 10
- Ballarat Regional Soccer Facility, 900 Pleasant Street, Ballarat
- July 15
- Vibe conference centre, 32/42 Murchison St, Marysville
Due to the search and rescue operation currently underway in Marysville, the location for tonight's Towards Zero Regional Road Safety Forum has changed.
The forum will now be held at Vibe conference centre, 32/42 Murchison St, Marysville, where signs will be in place to guide you to the forum.
All other event details remain the same. Please arrive at 5.45pm for a 6pm start.
- July 16
- Shepparton RSL, 88 Wyndham Street, Shepparton
- August 20
- Ibis Convention Centre, 25-41 Princes Highway, Sale
- August 21
- GMHBA Stadium, Captains Room. Entry and car parking via Latrobe Terrace or Kilgour Street, Geelong.
- August 22
- Portland Yacht Club, Lee Breakwater Road, Portland
- September 3
- Bendigo District RSL, 73-75 Havilah Road, Bendigo
- September 19
- Mildura Grand, Seventh Street, Mildura