The Small Grants Program aims to maximize the independence and improve the lives of people with an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and/or Spinal Cord Injury (SCI) by offering grants to innovative and user led projects within the Victorian Community.
Approved applications for 2013, 2014 and 2015 can be reviewed on the approved projects page.
How to apply for funding?
Applications for the 2017/2018 Small Grants Program closed on Friday 26th January 2018.
Who can apply for funding?
Selection criteria are located in the Small Grants Guidelines 2017/2018.
The Small Grants Program funds Victorian community-based projects conducted by the following types of organisations:
- Not for profit incorporated community organisations and advocacy organisations
- Organisations registered with the Registrar of Aboriginal Corporations under the Corporations Act
- Local government authorities
- Commercial Businesses
- Victorian state government departments or authorities
- Companies limited by guarantee
- Companies limited by shares
Individuals are not eligible to apply.
The TAC invites applications of up to $50,000.
Please direct all enquiries to the Small Grants Coordinator via email.