OT assessment forms
Listed below are the assessment and reporting forms used by occupational therapists to support TAC clients.
A TAC claim manager will direct you to the appropriate form when required. The forms include:
- Initial occupational therapy assessment
To establish an OT plan and request funding to provide services to a TAC client.
- Assistive technology assessment and recommendations
To recommend assistive technology to support a person's goals.
- Community access and transport assessment recommendations
To identify goals for community access and the most appropriate transport solutions.
- Holiday support plan
To request funding to meet a person’s support needs required for a holiday.
- Home modifications assessment and recommendations
To assess if home modifications are required to maximise a person’s safety and capabilities in their home.
- Home services assessment and plan
To describe the capabilities and needs of a person who has requested home services.
- Home services review
To review supports that help a person manage day-to-day tasks in their home.
- Occupational therapy review of capabilities
To review a person’s capabilities and required supports.
- Occupational therapy service plan review
To report on whether intervention is complete or if further OT services are needed.
- Occupational therapy supported accommodation review of capabilities
To review a person’s capabilities and supports relating to supported accommodation.
- Transition allied health and support plan
To develop a plan for a person's discharge from hospital.
- Vehicle modifications assessment and recommendations
To submit applications for TAC-funded vehicle modifications.