General Information and Instructions
The TAC is not currently taking new applications for IRQS registration for attendant care or shared supported accommodation.
If you have any questions, please contact the TAC's Disability Provider Quality Assurance team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please only submit an application when a WorkSafe Victoria client wishes to engage your services.
Disability Service Providers (Providers) can register with the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) and/or the Victorian WorkCover Authority (WorkSafe) to provide disability services to TAC clients and injured workers under the transport accident and Victorian workers compensation legislations.
This form is for Providers seeking to deliver disability services in the following areas: Attendant Care and/or Client Independence Support Service (CISS). Providers to clients or workers must meet the relevant provider eligibility requirements in this application form.
NDIA and DHHS providers that submit a current Registration Certificate and/or Letter of Registration as evidence of their accreditation may fast track their registration.
To register with the TAC or WorkSafe Victoria to provide Attendant Care services and supports to clients and workers, the Service Provider must provide details of accreditation against standards for Disability Services in the form of an audit report or evidence of membership with a relevant government body for example DHHS/ NDIA for like services.
You must include all supporting documents requested for your submission to be accepted.
List of documents you need to include with your registration
Please ensure you have the following supporting documents ready before beginning the form.
NDIA and DHHS providers:
- NDIA Registration Certificate
- DHHS Letter of Registration
For all other providers:
- Conflict of Interest policy
- Organisational policies/processes for responding to potential or actual abuse, neglect, exploitation and preventable injury
- Policy/process regarding the handling of client/worker’s money/finances
- Complaints policy
- Public Liability Insurance policy
- Professional Indemnity Insurance policy
- Staff training calendar
- Organisational structure chart (NDIA/DHHS excluded)
- Code of Conduct/Ethics or Service charter (NDIA/DHHS excluded)
- Two written references from Independent community and/or health professionals (NDIA/DHHS excluded)
All registered providers will be certified for up to three years to provide services, aligned to your NDIA or other relevant accreditation status.
Download the Confidentiality deed poll (PDF, 0.06MB), print and sign. You will asked to upload the form with your registration later.