As a precautionary measure, many TAC staff are working remotely.
Due to this situation we have some different options for how you can contact us.
We will respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible, however you may experience delays.
We appreciate your patience and ask if you can minimise repeat calls or requests about the same enquiry.
1. Use our myTAC app or web portal to send and receive messages. You can also send us documents, receipts and requests for reimbursement
2. Use the Contact us online form
3. If you have a direct line for your TAC claims manager you can contact them on that number.
Health or service providers
Please use the Contact us online form.
Phone lines - urgent calls only
We recommend that you only call 1300 654 329 for urgent matters. You can leave us a voicemail message. Our staff will monitor messages and call you back as soon as possible.
For all other matters, please follow the steps below.
To make a TAC claim
Please visit tac.vic.gov.au/claim for information about how to make a TAC claim.
To make a complaint or compliment
To send a complaint or compliment to the TAC, please use our online complaints and compliments form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
TAC Abuse and Neglect Report phone line
To report abuse or neglect by a TAC funded treatment or service, you can:
- Call the TAC Abuse and Neglect Report line on 1800 931 233. Please leave a message and a member of our Care Assurance team will contact you as soon as possible.
- Email email@example.com. We will reply to your email within one business day.