Medical excess declaration form

Start Navigation [Current Level] End Navigation [Current Level]

The TAC's medical excess only applies to some accidents that happened before 14 February 2018. If the medical excess applies to you, you are responsible for the first $651 of your treatment costs outside of hospital.  The medical excess declaration form needs to be completed when you have reached this amount.

Are your bank details up to date?
Keep your bank account details up to date to receive your payment or reimbursement from the TAC as soon as possible. You can update your details by completing the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authority form for TAC clients or by calling us on 1300 654 329.