This form is to be used when claiming reimbursement for travel (i.e. private vehicle, public transport and/or taxi) expenses to attend: medical treatment for accident injuries; medical examinations arranged by the TAC; approved rehabilitation or disability services; or work, if you are participating in a formal Return to Work program.

How to send documents to the TAC


myTAC is the quickest way to:

  • Submit receipts and claim reimbursements
  • Send documents and forms
  • Update your personal and banking details
  • Find out about treatments and services the TAC may pay for


If you can't use myTAC to send your receipts or documents, please take a photo and email it to us at Include your claim number in the subject line of your email so we can process your request.