TAC Club Rewards Program
The TAC Club Rewards Program is back for 2023, giving grassroots football and netball clubs the opportunity to earn a share in $600,000 in funding by participating in the mission to eliminate deaths and serious injuries on our roads.
As part of the program, all AFL Victoria-aligned clubs across regional Victoria and in the metropolitan leagues can take part and earn up to $10,000 in funding by promoting road safety in their community. This year we're tackling distracted driving.
Applications are now closed for 2023.
TAC Club Reward Program FAQs
What is the TAC Club Rewards Program?
The TAC Club Rewards program is for community football and netball clubs and encourages clubs to help us eliminate deaths and serious injuries on our roads. It takes all of us to make this happen and each club can play its role. This year we're tackling distracted driving. A share of $600,000 is available with each club eligible for up to $10,000 worth of funding.
How does it work?
Each club can be awarded up to $10,000 for the 2023 season. Applications are now open and will close on August 11. A team of road safety experts and personnel from AFL Victoria and TAC will review your application and decide the successful clubs to receive the reward.
What do you need to do?
To apply for a grant, you must upload and submit an application by the closing date and fulfil two of the following 5 criteria:
1. Amplify and support the TAC in spreading important road safety messaging.
2. Demonstrate your club’s effort to provide and promote messages that discourage club community members from distracted driving.
3. Demonstrate your club’s effort in discouraging drink/drug driving at club matches and events.
4. Actively participating in and promoting the Road Safety Round.
5. Promote and encourage participation in the TAC Road Safety Survey to club participants.
Applications open May 1 and close August 11, 2023.