Safe driving involves many different elements - the safety of your vehicle, your skill and experience, your age, whether you are on holiday on the open road or driving in city traffic, the type of weather you are driving in and so much more.
We have a range of driving tips, tools and information that can support you in driving safely on the roads, wherever you are.
This includes information on:
- The safety of the car you are driving or intend to buy by checking our How Safe is Your Car? website
- Driving in difficult conditions
- Driving penalties you can face if speeding or breaking the road rules
- How to avoid driving fatigue
- Advice for driving on holiday or a road trips
- Travel games for children