Statement of earnings

If you are on LOEC, use this form to tell us about all your income, earnings and losses each year.

Under the Transport Accident Act 1986, all TAC clients receiving LOEC benefits need to complete this form each year.

How to send documents to the TAC


myTAC is the quickest way to:

  • Submit receipts and claim reimbursements
  • Send documents and forms
  • Update your personal and banking details
  • Find out about treatments and services the TAC may pay for


If you can't use myTAC to send your receipts or documents, please take a photo and email it to us at Include your claim number in the subject line of your email so we can process your request.