A future where every journey is a safe one

How the TAC can help

We are here to support your recovery after a transport accident and can pay for the treatment and services you need, even if the accident was your fault.

The money we use to support our clients comes from payments made by Victorian motorists when they register their vehicles with VicRoads.

What we can pay for

The What we can pay for section has more information about the treatment and support services we can pay for and how to can access them.

Read more about how we can help you in our Supporting you after a transport accident leaflet.

Work and income

Information on how we support you if you cannot work because of your injuries is in the Work and income section.

How to make a TAC claim

If you have been involved in a transport accident we are here to help. Call us on 1300 654 329 or learn more about how to make a TAC claim.