The Transport Accident Act 1986 sets out what the TAC can pay for.
To view a health and service provider guideline or fee schedule please select your profession from one of the categories below, or alternatively you can browse all guideliness or search for a specific guideline by selecting the appropriate tab.
If you would like to view our client policies, please visit the client section of the website.
Allied Health and physical therapies
- Acupuncture Guidelines
- Audiology Guidelines
- Chiropractor Guidelines
- Dietitian Guidelines
- Drug and Alcohol Services Guidelines
- Exercise Physiology Guidelines
- General Provider Guidelines
- Medical and Rehabilitation Equipment guideline
- Network Pain Management Programs and Pain Management Services
- Occupational Therapy Guidelines
- Optometrist Guidelines
- Orthoptist Guidelines
- Osteopath Guidelines
- Physiotherapist Guidelines
- Podiatrist Guidelines
- Prosthetist and Orthotist Guidelines
- Psychologist and Neurospychologist Guidelines
- Social Work Guidelines
- Speech Pathology Guidelines
Search for policy information for health & support services